Saturday, April 25, 2009

It begins... again

Hey everyone, sorry that its been so long since I have done another blog, I just havent been able to find the time to actually sit down and do one. Well, IM BACK! Ill try and post at least twice a week while im down there as well as do at least one vlog a week. Lets keep our fingers crossed because I have been told it get difficult to do so.

So what have I been up to, nothing really. Just school, trying to finish this term and get down to disney.

But the plan is..............

I will be leaving here at 4:30am to drive down to Orlando to get down there by 12 noon to pick people up at the airport, then were going to rock it out at the HOliday Inn sunspree something (haha I didnt make the reservation), and go to the Rainforst Cafe the night before. Then were staying up all night because im pretty sure im not going to be able to sleep the night before. The next day we are checking in and getting this show on the road.

So thats it, I will be starting a new series on my vlogs called



5 Things!

Dont miss out, they are going to be fun

So thats it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment