Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Break

Well today officially started my spring break, meaning I have finished Term 4, thank God, the classes werent hard, just boring. So what am I doing for spring break? I dont really know what im going to do, I havent really thought about it.

So anything about disney this week, nope. Im just waiting for May to come, I cant wait. Its almost killing me, I really cant wait to get there, and school seems to be going by so slow.

So thats all for now, I might make a vLog sometime soon, im sorry if you are wondering why I havent been making them, I really dont have anything disney related to talk about, and I dont want to get on camera and start talking about random things. Thats what the written blog is for... haha

So thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment