Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little about me!!


Well, I decided to go ahead and start a written  blog that will go a little more in depth with the college program, while my vlogs are just to... well do pretty much the same things these are going to do. I am probally going to post a little more in here than taking the time to actually sit down and do videos, but I promise I will try and do a video at least once a week.

So where to begin.....

My name is Zach and I am currently a Freshman at Troy University. School has been awsome and I really like it a lot more than high school, which I think that is supposed to happen, but who knows. haha

Anyway, on to business. I have recently been accepted into the Disney College Program for Fall Advantage 2009

*MAGIC SPARKLE THINGS*

Yeah, I am real excited

The role I was offered was Quick Service Foor & Beverage. Personally, im pretty happy with the position...

1. Its Disney
2. Its the college program
3. I get to interact with the quests more which is really what I wanted to get out of the program since I am most likely going to major in Tourism Management
and
4. Its Disney

So its going to be fun, and I know I am going to have a good time with it.

Well thats all for know, I am going to go ahead and post my latest vlog from youtube. Check out my vlogs and please subscribe.. I like comments

Ill talk to everyone later


No comments:

Post a Comment