Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

So again happy mothers day to everyones moms, today was a fun day. We took my mom out to eat to PF Changs since she loves that place. Well to put it short, we made the best of our time there. My family and I had the best time, while the staff seemed to be a little behind. But it doesnt matter.

So again, my plans have changed, they seem to do that quite often.

I am arriving in Florida on the 17th of May. Since my mom is taking me down, she said she didnt feel like making the 8 hour drive to drop me off at the airport, to drive 8 hours back, so we are staying at my Aunt and Uncles a few days. Its going to be fun, we never really get to see them because they live so far. (Yeah 8 Hours is far.. haha).

But I cant wait to get down there! I only have one more week of school which is exciting, so I cant wait to see everyone, were almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment